Hello Everyone! Happy Saturday! I hope everyone is having a great week and weekend! Since my 26th birthday is in 10 days, I decided to make a list of 25 things I learned in life so far. Here it is!
- Develop your relationship with God.
- Appreciate and love your parents and family.
- Maintain your friendships.
- Take care of yourself (mentally, physically, and spiritually).
- Value experiences (trying new restaurants, traveling, reading books, etc.).
- Always do your best (FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!).
- Be kind and care for others.
- Don’t worry too much.
- Do what makes your soul happy.
- Everything takes time.
- Be confident about yourself.
- Face your fears by getting out of your comfort zone.
- Find people that inspire you.
- Stay positive.
- God gave us the responsibility for our lives.
- You are your own competition. Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Respect others.
- Don’t settle. Have high standards.
- Forgive others and yourself.
- Make mistakes and take risks.
- Live your dreams.
- Have a support system.
- Save money.
- Keep challenging yourself.
- Choose to love and be happy.
I hope you and I continue to grow to reach the best versions of ourselves. I’m thankful that I’ve reached 25.97 years old so far. Onwards to 26 and the next 25 years of my life!