Here are 3 piano pieces I love to listen to! Enjoy!
On Wings of Song – Mendelssohn
Ballade No. 4, Op. 52 – Chopin
Intermezzo, Op. 118, No. 2 in A Major – Brahms
On another note, I decided to create another blog about my journey through nursing school. Here is the link: http://www.hellofuturenursetrisha.wordpress.com
I think God’s divine word is important in our everyday lives because we cannot do everything on our own. We need to be equipped with God’s word to live out our faith and so we can continue to strive for holiness.
Here is a list of 10 of my favorite bible verses right now in no particular order. Truth be told, it was not until recently did I start to write down my favorite bible verses (better late than never!). I have more than just 10 favorites, but I decided to narrow it down to just 10 for now. I hope you get inspired and comforted by these words in your everyday life.
- 1 John 4:19 – “We love because he first loved us.”
- Proverbs 3:5-6 – “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”
- Philippians 4:6 – “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.”
- Proverbs 19:21 – “As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.”
- Jeremiah 29:11 – “‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'”
- Romans 12:2 – “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is–his good, please and perfect will.”
- Galatians 1:10 – “Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.”
- Philippians 4:8 – “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable–if anything is excellent or praiseworthy–think about such things.”
- Psalm 139:13-14 – “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; you works are wonderful, I know that full well.”
- Proverbs 9:10 – “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.”
There might be a part 2 to this in the future. Until then, meditating on these words have helped me lessen anxiety and fill my mind with truth.
With all my love,
Discovered this short piano piece on Spotify the other day and I was surprised to find someone on YouTube who made a cover of it last week! If you want the piano sheet music just click the link! I just found the sheets from another user by searching Google. I’m planning on learning this song for fun.
Besides this song, my summer jam has been Rollin’ by Calvin Harris. I can’t help myself but dance along! You gotta love the strong beats and swag of this song.
Happy Piano Playing and Dancing!
Yes, another blog! Since I was 11 years old I started blogging. Honestly, I didn’t know what I was doing. I just liked to shared my interests in music with the world. At that time I was into punk rock so I was posting pictures of Good Charlotte and Bowling for Soup for my friends to see. I don’t think the website I used even exists anymore (Fastwebs). Later in middle school I moved on to Xanga and that lasted for about a year. I remember trying to spice up my online journal by adding a music player that showed off my musical taste (yikes, what was I listening to!?) and I learned what an IP tracker was so I can stalk, I mean, learn who was stalking me in return. Then there was Tumblr. I spent hours on that site, perfecting my username and curating my posts which went all in vain since I stopped using it 5 years ago. Also, in between Xanga and Tumblr I made a Blogger in my senior year of high school when I was at home with the flu. My Blogger lasted only for a few months. I remember posting Youtube videos of songs I really liked.
Now it’s WordPress. How long will this blog last? Who knows. I just know that it’s been on my mind to start a blog again for several months and I love to write. My priority for this blog is to write to my hearts content. I have journals upon journals so I might as well have an online one I can share with the world. Since I’m just starting out, I’m going to have a hodgepodge of different topics I’ll be writing about until I focus on a main topic (if I choose to).
Until then, hope anyone who is reading this has an awesome week!