Last week my sister surprised me with some back-to-school gifts! Among them were these 5 makeup products I’m loving right now. I just wanted to share these products just in case anyone was looking for a new foundation, concealer, mascara, eyebrow pencil or highlighter. To be honest, I’ve been LOVING these products, hence the name of the blog post!
- IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact (Pictured Above) – Woah! This first-ever solid serum foundation works wonders for my skin! Developed with plastic surgeons, this foundation provides full coverage and SPF 50+ sunscreen. For the past few years I’ve been using liquid foundations. The last time I used foundation in a compact was back in high school! I’m really happy my sister gave me this foundation because I’ve been thinking of getting a new foundation that provided better coverage. This one does the job and much more! I would definitely repurchase this product and highly recommend it to others!
2. Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer – This product was another win! My sister knows me really well! I’ve been needing a better concealer for my dark circles under my eyes. This shade (light sand) is a lot lighter than I’m used to, but it’s better to help me look more awake compared with the darker, beige colors I usually use. I love putting this on because I instantly look more radiant and less tired. Just like the foundation, I would repurchase this product and highly recommend it to others!
3. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara – My sister is on a roll! To be honest, I feel like this changed my mascara game. I’ve never experienced a mascara like this before. Just like the package says, this mascara is super-curling and lifting. I love how much control I have in putting on the mascara to my upper and lower eyelashes by having a short applicator wand. It was way easier to obtain precision in the curl compared with the other mascaras I’ve tried. Since I love using this mascara, I would definitely repurchase this product and again, highly recommend it to others!
4. Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil – I love this eyebrow pencil because it’s not greasy and has a smaller ultra-defining tip that imitates hair-like strokes. Also, I liked how unique the design of the pencil is, reminding me of a dart. With this pencil, my eyebrows look clean, natural and well-groomed. As you can guess, this is another product I would repurchase and recommend to others!
5. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter (Champagne Pop) – Last, but not least is this beautiful, shimmering powder hilighter! It’s a soft, white gold with pink, peachy undertones. After trying several other brands and types, including liquid highlighters, this is hands down the best highlighter for me to achieve a radiant, inner and outer glow. I love putting this on because it automatically brightens my face without looking glittery. I would definitely repurchase this product and recommend it to others looking for the best highlighter for themselves!
Overall, these 5 products hit the bullseye in what I’ve been wanting and needing lately. Thank you to my awesome sister for buying these for me! I hope you guys try these products out and love using them as much as I do! If you have these products already or recommend other makeup products to try, please leave a comment. Thank you so much for reading!
Have an awesome week!